- Implement and systemize IP or Sub-system designs that enable 5G communication.
- Be working in a team responsible for IP or Subsystem development, including modeling, RTL design, block, and sub-system level verification
- Drive continuous improvements in products and processes and develop competence in the technical domain
- You will have an outstanding opportunity to work and gain competence in several areas such as modeling, design, verification, systemization, integration, backend, and SW. You will also take part in a dynamic department where there will be opportunities for learning, trying out new roles and responsibilities, and much more.
- Several years of experience in ASIC or FPGA design using SystemVerilog or VHDL
- Experience working with micro-architecture/systemization
- Appreciation for continuous improvement and optimized ways of working
- Leadership skills
- Proficiency in English (speaking and writing)
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent education
- An outstanding interest in learning new things every day and want to make a difference
- A very positive attitude and thrive new challenges
- Problem-solving skills (and the flair to use them creatively – where there is change, you see opportunities)
- Team spirit, be a very communicative person but also work well independently
- Result-oriented attitude, keeping high quality, and acting on time
At iNext we strive to have a caring and inspiring work environment where you are encouraged to be yourself, and where you can grow as a person. We believe in a culture that makes everyone feel appreciated, included, and the opportunity to challenge yesterday’s ideas!
We also offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company with the freedom to fulfill your idea.
- A modern environment, right in central Gothenburg.
- The opportunity to make a big impact. We love people with entrepreneurial minds, so if you’re ready to run with your ideas, this is the place for you.
- Wellness grant
- A computer of your choice
- Social gatherings with colleagues (e.g., outdoor activities and board games)
- After works
- Free beverages (smoothies, soft drinks, energy drinks, coffee, etc.)
iNext is a High-tech Independent Consulting and Product Development Company.
A collection of individuals with a passion for technology, software development, integrated portfolio management, Product development, and of course, the future of the professional marketplace.
Our vision of iNext is to be the go-to place for all professionals.
Our journey has just begun, but we are growing rapidly. Whether you are a potential customer, partner, or employee – Welcome!