We are looking for a passionate Business Analyst that can deliver outstanding business value. We use modern tools and agile methods to create business value continuously. We ensure high quality and adaptability in our delivery. Of course, we have fun together while doing it.
What you’ll do
- Understand drivers behind business requirements and translate the analysis into detailed requirements such as epics, features, stories, acceptance criteria, DoD, and DoR.
- Work in close collaboration with the Product Owner and stakeholders to understand the problems that need to be solved and what value that would bring.
- Prepare, facilitate and be a key participant in the agile ceremonies, for example, PI planning and sprint planning.
- Supporting refinement of the product backlog and ensuring that the right information is available to the development team at the right level of detail at the right time.
- Foster communication and collaboration between the product owner, architects, developers, and stakeholders.
- Point of contact in dialogues with other product teams involved in the initiative.
You and your skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and consistently in business and technical terms.
- Experience defining product requirements in partnership with the PO and in alignment with the overall product strategy.
- Experience in supporting initiatives that cover diverse and vast areas of the business.
- Experience managing initiatives in complex business environments with a global scope.
- Self-starter, with very well communicative and interpersonal skills.
- Proven digital experience, in an agile environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Highly motivated with superb communication, leadership, and motivational skills.
- Available to learn new tools and technologies to work effectively in a rapid growth environment.
iNext is a High-tech Independent Consulting and Product Development Company.
A collection of individuals with a passion for technology, software development, integrated portfolio management, Product development, and of course, the future of the professional marketplace.
Our vision of iNext is to be the go-to place for all professionals.
Our journey has just begun, but we are growing rapidly. Whether you are a potential customer, partner, or employee – Welcome