- At least 4-5 years Experience working as a Business Analyst or Business Intelligence
- Experienced business analyst with a proven track record of delivering consumer and business value in large, complex, global organizations
- Experience from Agile ways of working (SaFE, SCRUM, or similar)
- Structured and organized with the ability to prioritize and plan deliveries in a changing environment
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements and critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources
- A problem solver that can communicate and connect with the right people to solve issues at a fast pace. Great in simplifying and bringing clarity to complex problems
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written, having the ability to present to groups, and running training sessions towards the users
- An opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company with the freedom to fulfill your idea.
- A modern environment, right in central Gothenburg.
- The opportunity to make a big impact. We love people with entrepreneurial minds, so if you’re ready to run with your ideas, this is the place for you.
- Wellness grant
- A computer and a Phone of your choice
- Social gatherings with colleagues (e.g., outdoor activities and board games)
- After works
- Free beverages (smoothies, soft drinks, energy drinks, coffee, etc.)
iNext is a High-tech Independent Consulting and Product Development Company.
A collection of individuals with a passion for technology, software development, integrated portfolio management, Product development, and of course, the future of the professional marketplace.
Our journey has just begun, but we are growing rapidly. Whether you are a potential customer, partner, or employee – Welcome!