- Lead the launches, implementation, and adoption for the Salesforce product Fleet Account
- Direct contact with the National Sales Companies capturing requirements to deliver a Sales Cloud product that follows set KPIs.
- Provide ongoing consulting and expertise in key areas of focus and conduct product demos when needed
- Work with stakeholders to understand their requirements and translate them into details, that developers can understand. Moreover, to translate the merging question from the developers into details that stakeholders can understand.
- Data Migration work: Close contact with data migration team to create bulk uploads, new users.
- Drive innovations to create an always up-to-date product and to close the loop of the business flow related to B2B sales.
- Communication with Integration, Migration, Support, and other related Salesforce teams to attend to any dependencies and/or collaboration.
- Conduct training with end-users
- Minimal configuring work
- Experience in Sales Cloud. (Reports and Dashboards, Profiles, Permission Sets, Roles, Objects, Fields, Data Loaders, Email Templates, Hierarchies)
- Experienced business analyst with a proven track record of delivering consumer and business value in large, complex, global organizations
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes
- Experience from Agile ways of working (SaFE, SCRUM or similar)
- Salesforce.com Admin and/or Sales Cloud certification is a bonus
- Structured and organized with the ability to prioritize and plan deliveries in a changing environment
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements and critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources
- A problem solver that can communicate and connect with the right people to solve issues at a fast pace. Great in simplifying and bringing clarity to complex problems
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written, having the ability to present to groups, and running training sessions towards the users
- An opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company with the freedom to fulfill your idea.
- A modern environment, right in central Gothenburg.
- The opportunity to make a big impact. We love people with entrepreneurial minds, so if you’re ready to run with your ideas, this is the place for you.
- Wellness grant
- A computer and a Phone of your choice
- Social gatherings with colleagues (e.g., outdoor activities and board games)
- After works
- Free beverages (smoothies, soft drinks, energy drinks, coffee, etc.)
iNext is a High-tech Independent Consulting and Product Development Company.
A collection of individuals with a passion for technology, software development, integrated portfolio management, Product development, and of course, the future of the professional marketplace.
Our vision of iNext is to be the go-to place for all professionals.
Our journey has just begun, but we are growing rapidly. Whether you are a potential customer, partner, or employee – Welcome!