IT Contracts and Sourcing specialist
8 Years +
We are looking for an IT Contracts and Sourcing specialist within Indirect Procurement for our client. The department provides best in class procurement services to stakeholders within the company with different sourcing activities, supplier- market- and spend analysis, contract management as well as governance towards their current and potential suppliers.
Your key tasks
Your primary focus will be our client’s affiliates business where they provide sourcing and procurement support as a service to our client’s sister and daughter companies.
• Taking the lead in the review of and updating of IT and digital contracts affected when ownership structures change.
• Support, develop and implement contractual changes as a result of changes in affiliate ownership structure.
• Support cross-functional sourcing projects within the IT and Digital Services area including preparation, execution, analysis, negotiation, supplier selection, and contract management.
• Create and maintain commercial relations with suppliers, affiliates, and internal stakeholders.
• Work proactively with key business stakeholders to understand products, services, and market, supply base to find ways to increase value for the company.
• Perform analysis, prioritization, and identification of optimal negotiation tactics.
• Dare to question status quo or decided routes with stakeholders, suppliers and work proactively to build a better understanding and work towards common solutions
Do you fit the profile?
• You have extensive knowledge and experience in the IT/Digital area, preferably in an international environment with a broad IT / Digital competence.
• You have worked with supplier management and have experience and interest in contractual topics and are used to drive fact-based negotiations/discussions related to both Software and IT services.
• You have a thorough understanding and experience from working with ITIL and DevOps as well as Agile from a process and contracts perspective.
• You have worked with strategies for sourcing, procurement, and negotiations in the IT/digital area.
• You are used to creating plans and work in a structured way.
• You have strong business acumen as well as an ability to shift between short term focus and long-term ambitions.
• You have a university degree or equivalent experience.
• You have a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience from sourcing or on service/supplier management including contracts, analysis, negotiations, and strategies in the IT/Digital area
• You are a true team player, and you give and asks for support.
• You collaborate efficiently in a complex environment with stakeholders, including balancing of interests as well as the capacity to manage deliveries.
On a personal level – Competence and experience are important, but personality and passion are key
At iNext we strive to have a caring and inspiring work environment where you are encouraged to be yourself, and where you can grow as a person. We believe in a culture that makes everyone feel appreciated, included, and the opportunity to challenge yesterday’s ideas!
We also offer:
iNext is a High-tech Independent Consulting and Product Development Company.
A collection of individuals with a passion for technology, software development, integrated portfolio management, Product development, and of course, the future of the professional marketplace.
Our vision of iNext is to be the go-to place for all professionals.
Our journey has just begun, but we are growing rapidly. Whether you are a potential customer, partner, or employee – Welcome!
Copyright © iNext AB. 2021 All rights reserved.