Our client is looking for a Solution Architect for their Marketing Automation project. This high-profile project is now finalizing the pre-study phase and our client is looking for an experienced SA with special focus on information and data management to help them design and deliver a solution / service that meets the business needs and expectations. Please see a full description of the role below.
- Facilitate the development of the appropriate customer data model to support effective marketing automation in alignment with our clients master data standards
- Design of IT solutions based on requirements from the business, making use of existing IT capabilities and services in the organization for an efficient integration of new applications
- Evaluate and reuse existing capabilities, functions and services.
- Alignment of new solutions to the current architectural principles regarding standards and integration in the organization
- Balance of functional and non-functional requirements with necessary prioritization
- Active support in development of the functional and nonfunctional requirements including user stories with necessary prioritization and compromises.
- Active support in integration work between systems and applications with special focuses on information model and information flows
- Active support in how to improve the interaction between the IT systems and the business processes
- Active support in development of business process
- Outlining the project Solution Architecture Document
The role requires both hard skills and soft skills and the most important skills and experience are:
- Experience from SalesForce (CRM and Marketing Cloud) or similar Marketing Automation solutions
- Strong delivery focus
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- Facilitation skills
- Stakeholder analysis
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- 5+ years’ experience as a Solution Architect in IT Projects
- 3+ years experience of Information Architecture and data Management
- 3+ years´ experience from working in global projects with multiple stakeholders
- Experience of building strong relationships in a cross-functional environment and manage accurate requirements from key stakeholders
- Experience from marketing business area
- Experience from marketing automation system implementation
- Experience from COTS and SaaS applications in particular, SalesForce environment (e.g. CRM and Marketing Cloud)
At iNext we strive to have a caring and inspiring work environment where you are encouraged to be yourself, and where you can grow as a person. We believe in a culture that makes everyone feel appreciated, included, and the opportunity to challenge yesterday’s ideas!
We also offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company with the freedom to fulfill your idea.
- A modern environment, right in central Gothenburg.
- The opportunity to make a big impact. We love people with entrepreneurial minds, so if you’re ready to run with your ideas, this is the place for you.
- Wellness grant
- A computer of your choice
- Social gatherings with colleagues (e.g., outdoor activities and board games)
- After works
- Free beverages (smoothies, soft drinks, energy drinks, coffee, etc.)
iNext is a High-tech Independent Consulting and Product Development Company.
A collection of individuals with a passion for technology, software development, integrated portfolio management, Product development, and of course, the future of the professional marketplace.
Our mission of iNext is to transform the job market by-
# Removing middleman from the job market
# Verify candidate’s skills, personality, education & work experience
# No Personal Data Tracking
Our vision of iNext is to be the go-to place for all professionals.
Our journey has just begun, but we are growing rapidly. Whether you are a potential customer, partner, or employee – Welcome!