The solution architect will be part of the Sustainability and Product Compliance area, owning the digital solutions to support our businesses within Sustainability and Product Compliance. We are looking for an experienced solution architect to play a key role in the modernizing of existing capabilities and building up new ones, with a focus on harmonization of the IT landscape. In this role, you will work in close collaboration with business stakeholders, fellow architects, colleagues, and teams to set the architecture roadmap within the Sustainability and Product Compliance product cluster. Develop stable solution architectures that realize the system’s functional requirements and quality attributes while ensuring that architecture principles are followed.
Ensuring also that technical solutions are supporting the roadmap for each product team.
- 5 years+ experience as a solution architect
- Experience in working with both COTS and own developed applications.
- Experience of working in the cloud (Azure) and understanding of IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Microservices and Serverless
- Ability to drive a long-term thinking approach to elaborate the “big picture” and pragmatism to translate it into achievable short-term objectives.
- Understanding of agile delivery methods and processes (SCRUM, SAFe, DevOps) and capability of supporting agile product teams by providing advice on impacts and risks.
- Understanding of Evolutionary Architecture
- Working with greenfield applications is seen as a bonus Required Personality
- Ability to think in a critical way
- Ability to solve problems
- Self-motivated with the strong driving force
- A strive for continuous improvements
- Open-minded, curious, and flexible
- Adaptable and reorganize quickly with unexpected changes
- Team player, ability to collaborate and coordinate a global team.
- Customer-focused – ability to deal with customers in a professional manner and to deliver in time with high quality
- Cultural and diversity awareness We also think you have seniority in developing Target Architectures in relevant business and IT environments, together with a substantial business acumen related to the domain and have experience of complex global environments and stakeholder management.
- We think you share our passion for cars and development in the automotive industry.
At iNext we strive to have a caring and inspiring work environment where you are encouraged to be yourself, and where you can grow as a person. We believe in a culture that makes everyone feel appreciated, included, and the opportunity to challenge yesterday’s ideas!
We also offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company with the freedom to fulfill your idea.
- A modern environment, right in central Gothenburg.
- The opportunity to make a big impact. We love people with entrepreneurial minds, so if you’re ready to run with your ideas, this is the place for you.
- Wellness grant
- A computer of your choice
- Social gatherings with colleagues (e.g., outdoor activities and board games)
- After works
- Free beverages (smoothies, soft drinks, energy drinks, coffee, etc.)
iNext is a High-tech Independent Consulting and Product Development Company.
A collection of individuals with a passion for technology, software development, integrated portfolio management, Product development, and of course, the future of the professional marketplace.
Our journey has just begun, but we are growing rapidly. Whether you are a potential customer, partner, or employee – Welcome!